Candle Maker Kit
How do you recycle half used candles? How do you DIY candle without the
danger of using microwave or open pot for pouring hot melted wax? Our Hot Craft Hobby Candle Maker is your
ultimate solution. With full sets
accessories and raw materials, plus detail instruction manual.
- Locked cover lid to avoid accidental spills
- Equipped with thermostat for stable temperature, so you do not need a
thermometer to constantly monitor wax temperature manually
- Temperature can be adjusted to suit your wax types
- Easy and safe operation with thermostat temperature control, so no need
for dangerous operation with microwave or troublesome double boiler
- Valve to control dripping of melted wax directly into candle molds - easy,
clean and safe!
- RED light indicator to show heater in working mode
- BLUE light indicator to show valve is open for dripping
- Removable dripped wax collector for easy cleaning
- Candle molds can be locked in position at the base for safety
- Featuring removable candle mold base so candle can be de-molded easily -
simply push it out!
- Safe to use at home, and cULus approved and CE approved
- 140-Watt Power
- Contents: Candle Maker, 500g
paraffin wax granules, cotton wick, 3pcs metal pins, 3pcs rubber stoppers, 5
small bags of wax pigments (various colors), 4pcs 5cm wick with clips, 3 sets
of candle molds (dia. 59mm/77mm/59mm spiral)
- detail instruction manual included
*Please choose the correct voltage and power plug for your region above.